Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock spoiler, color dosn't matter, but Silverstone would be preferred.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats not a bad deal, but I think my wife has talked me into leaveing as is for now. If I was to change my mind I will see if you still have it later.
Thanks though.

·
Registered
785 Posts
[/quote]
300 shipped for the oem rear spoiler?!?! are you fucking kidding me? you can find them for under 150 shipped nearly everywhere. I sold mine almost TWO full years ago painted and brand new in box never mounted for under 200. Sorry seeing z owners trying to rip each other off pisses me off.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't seen them anywhere but ebay and they are replicas so i'm not sure what the normal going price is. Is the Nismo spoiler geniune or a replica?

·
Registered
84 Posts
[/quote]
300 shipped for the oem rear spoiler?!?! are you fucking kidding me? you can find them for under 150 shipped nearly everywhere. I sold mine almost TWO full years ago painted and brand new in box never mounted for under 200. Sorry seeing z owners trying to rip each other off pisses me off.
<div align="right">[snapback]89389[/snapback]
[/quote]

Listen I have no Idea what one would have gone for I just went to Performance Nissan and there selling one for 335+Shipping, Thats where I got the price. Mine is brand new It may have 200 miles on it before I took It off. I also Stated OBO so if it was a reasonable price I would have let it go. SOOO sorry to make you think I was trying to rip someone off... I was only trying NOT to rip myself off. So there you have it folks... here is the link! And if you have a reasonable price Let me know....wouldnt want to rip ANYONE off!!!

http://performancenissanparts.com/catalog/...products_id=407

OEM 350z Rear Spoiler Coupe
[K6030CD0] $335.00

Click to enlarge

OEM Nissan 350z Spoiler.

Kit includes;

1 rear spoiler painted
2 grommet
2 nuts
1 paper template
2 Damper stay (hydraulic lifts)
2 brackets