Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted: junction produce front lip in urethane, fiberglass, or carbon fiber. PM me if you are looking to get rid of your lip.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
wanted: junction produce front lip in urethane, fiberglass, or carbon fiber. PM me if you are looking to get rid of your lip.
I dont think I have seen any cars with this kit yet. It is very expensive for what you get.. I think around 500 for just the lip. Also it is almost 100% custom order from japan. So any of our vendors that do imports should be able to get it.

Intense Motorsports has the kit on their site:
http://www.intensepower.com/juprbokit35.html

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hello,

Thanks for the thread fellas. Ok, it took me a few days to get these details. We only list the Junction Produce as a full kit, so finding the info on just the front lip took a good minute. Lol. Anyways, here's the breakdown:

1. FRP: List $682.50 Your cost: $635.00
2. Carbon List $1296.75 Your cost: $1206.00
3. Kevlar List $1365.00 Your cost: $1250.00

Shipping is $75.00-$95.00, depending on what state you live in.

Yes, very expensive stuff, but then, it's special order, JDM product. There is no Junction Produce USA, so these products are in the same boat basically (pun intended, btw) as Impul, Ings, etc. It will take approximately 90 days to acquire +/-. Hope this helps. Please PM or call me 480.926.5453. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.