Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was wondering what fellow memebers would do when the 06 model is on the market, would you guys wanna turn in your old Z's for a new one? there are a few 06 upgrades....or woulf you just purchase the parts to make it look like an 06?

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Sure , why not? With the world coming to an end soon I won't have to make many payments. j/k ayman.

No...the changes in the '06 350Z are not significant enough to warrant a trade up.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...
well i wouldnt either, considering all the mods i have, and i think you agree with me on this one
considering you have a **** load of stuff

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
No thanks. I'm happy with my Z and really don't feel the need to mirror the new ones. Why would I? Aren't our cars supposed to be unique and personal?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would assume a lot of stock 03's will do that, considering feathering problems

i already see at BMW dealers a **** load of Z's turned in for sale

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Assuming you could swap out the headlights, you dont have many modifications on your current Z, and your wallet wouldn't take too big of a hit then you might consider it. Otherwise I wouldn't.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Aug 31 2005, 11:59 AM
i would assume a lot of stock 03's will do that, considering feathering problems

:headshake: only in Miami where most people don't know what brand loyalty means...

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
:headshake: No, not even with the feathering issue! I will mod some of the feathering out over time via some suspension changes/tires....

Might want to bolt on the new armrests though

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I originally bought the Z after months of 'deliberation' and shopping around for other cars. I had a Z32 before and was w/o for 2 years. The new Z grew on me. Eventually, after seeing enough pics and reading enough about it, I knew that I would be happy with at least most of the car. I've done some power mods, and now I'm working on a few aesthetic upgrades for personal reasons. Eventually, I'll reach a happy point and just enjoy it for what it is - my own Z.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well we have to be fair that in miami its a bigger Z market than other states...so yeah we will see a lot of Z mishappenings

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Aug 31 2005, 12:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ayman350z
@Aug 31 2005, 11:59 AM

:headshake: only in Miami where most people don't know what brand loyalty means...
[snapback]151026[/snapback]​

Keep in mind that just because there's a used car on a dealer's lot doesn't mean the car was traded in there. Most dealers sell their trade-ins to used car brokers, who in turn sell them to other dealerships. Smart dealerships will buy popular used cars to sell

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
**** NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby is staying. She doesn't want to look like an 06 cause she's an 03 :biggrin: I am WAY to attached to this car to trade her in on anything............sheesh..........

I doubt that I will ever own another car that I feel the need to pat on the hiney and rub her A pillars and tell her how great she is and how much I love her :wub: after a good day of driving. She gets tucked in..........for a good nites sleep........

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jinxxy im going to forward this to your husband so he can see how you are having an affair with your car. LOL

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Aug 31 2005, 01:51 PM
Jinxxy im going to forward this to your husband so he can see how you are having an affair with your car. LOL
[snapback]151066[/snapback]​

:lmfao: :rolf2: :lmfao: :rolf2: Oh believe me he knows. I know that he knows cause he tells me "I think sometimes you love that car more than me" LOL Of course, she doesn't talk back to me or give me greif.........she accepts me the way I am!!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
No, not even thinking of trading Lady Z in, or get her to look like the new model. Besides, far as I know, she's still the only LS roadster here in Hawaii. So, it looks like she'll be the only 1st generation 350ZR of this color in the State, making her very unique!
One of a kind and she's mine!

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
91 Posts
not enought changes to get the new one...specially cause i jus did get this one for one **** of a price!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Originally posted by derangedtoolman@Aug 31 2005, 07:33 PM
not enought changes to get the new one...specially cause i jus did get this one for one **** of a price!
[snapback]151183[/snapback]​

There's a NEW ONE? :banghead:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts