Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Mitsubishi means 'oh, sh!t' in English.

Yeh. I almost bought one, too. What stopped me was the mits I useta own.

You think they're going bankrupt for no good reason...?...

I think 'no good' is the reason.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i had jus seen that vid not to long ago and im completely amazed! when are 350z's gonna get up to that level?!

whenever NISSAN decides to do some rallying...

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Holy crap.. that thing won't last long. How much peak boost was he reaching? He pegged out the boost gauge.. thats some scary **** to look at.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
I'm still on theEvoM forum and this is new... He is running a GT42 turbo. I think he was only running 38lbs of boost but could go up to 45. This car is amazing and that dyno is on a street tune 93 octane. Just an awesome car.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
whenever NISSAN decides to do some rallying...

I'm curious to see the connection there.

Rally does not make a 800whp car. :) Mitsu is out of the WRC now anyway for at least a year.

If you put some cash into the VQ, you could put down some very respectable numbers.

The SR20, 3S-gte, or 4g63 (all 4cyl) can all put down huge numbers as long as they are prepped. Same with Vq.

·
Registered
305 Posts
mitsu is still in the rally dumb ass...........if you ever watched it.........they run the evo rally car like the one on gt4.........yess i watched it run this year

·
Registered
305 Posts
well my bad for not knowing of the latest news.........i just know i was watching rally and the evo was running..........so i dont keep up with rally top notch i just watch and i know that the last race i watched the evo ran........................

so my apologies im sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts