Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the gold vs-xx on a redline z?

If not, I have some pictures of the wheel on another color z and pics of just the wheel if someone could possibly photoshop that for me. I suck at photoshop and have no idea what im doin haha, but if anyone could do that it would be awesome

thanks for any help

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I think this is someones car on the boards, I just remember saving the links to the pics

Is there any way you can change that car to red... or somehow put those onto a red z?

thanks

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
IMO, I think they would look good on any color car. Those are some badass wheels, but so expensive. :OMG: If I could just find $10k...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha they are way to expensive... but they do look very good, I was just wonderin how good they looked on red..

thanks haha, love the ghetto chop, actually doesnt look to bad, they look pretty good. Anybody else know how to do any of that crazy photoshop stuff?

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
haha they are way to expensive... but they do look very good, I was just wonderin how good they looked on red..

thanks haha, love the ghetto chop, actually doesnt look to bad, they look pretty good. Anybody else know how to do any of that crazy photoshop stuff?

How much are they going for?

I met expensive when I inquired on the MAG TE37.. it was like $1200 / wheel ..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much are they going for?

I met expensive when I inquired on the MAG TE37.. it was like $1200 / wheel ..

Somewhere between 800 and 900 and something a wheel for 19's...

Oh and thanks JTS, ill pm onii and see if what he can do. haha i did a little ghetto editing of my own in paint... here were the results

1 - 10 of 10 Posts