20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 04 Z, it goes great with my Titan

Couple of AWSOME rigs........

Must go drive now!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Sweet man. Congrats on the new Z! I love the Titan. I would to have both of them in my driveway. Now go have fun driving!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I want a Titan! Got to convince Wifey it's time for a new 'dog truck'...

Congrats...nothin like that first long twisty trip in your Z33...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Now all you need is a trailer for the Z that can be pulled by the Titan! Congrats on the new toy and welcome to the forum.

Now go post pics of your wife in the gallery...j/k!

·
Registered
144 Posts
congratulations on your success. Have fun driving it and welcome! What trim and color is it? Interiors?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!!

The Z and the Titan are both a pleasure to drive.

Im not sure what the name of the color is officially, but I call it silver.
And Im not sure what trim it is, but it has the navigation, leather, and the Bose cd changer.

I went in to buy an Xterra and drove out with the Z

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by love1u0@Sep 16 2004, 04:59 PM
Thanks!!

The Z and the Titan are both a plesure to drive.

Im not sure what the name of the color is officially, but I call it silver.
And Im not sure what trim it is, but it has the navigation and leather.

I went in to buy an Xterra and drove out with the Z

You either have chrome silver or Silverstone. Silverstone is grayer in color and chrome silver is a lighter silver. You have the touring version if you have leather and navigation.

Heres a pic of silverstone

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
If the color cost you $1200, it's Liquid Aluminum. It's a lot like Chrome Silver, but brighter

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Perfect. You don't really need a 5.6 liter V8 in a truck you use to haul around the dogs. Why don't you play Dr. Frankenstien, and switch the 350Z and Titan engines. A 287 hp V6 ought to be plenty for the truck, and you would be the first 5.6 liter V8 350Z on your block.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kind of a sad story, but I bought the car used at the Nissan dealer with 500 miles on it. The sales manager told me that the guy who bought it didnt tell his wife...and she made him take it back, lol. He was in tears when he brought it back in.

Its all mine now

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Oh no! **** that sucks for that guy, but one mans loss is your gain! Enjoy the new car.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Wow that is a pretty harsh wife there, geez in tears? Guess what she is getting from santa this year? Lumps of coal formed into Z's....LOL \

What a story, and the guy didn't even get to break it in....how sad for him but how AWESOME for you!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
wowwwwwwwwww dats one nice ride there silverstone huh nice. i will be buying a new car this month and was wonderin if i can get some response? my cousins both just got a 2004 o was it a 2005 wrx sti and he told me to get it also but i was thinkin of getiin da 350z..... what should i do? so right now i m i am caught between two nice cars and dont know wat to get ; also i was also kinda thought about the infinity g35 coupe... but i dont know. i heard dat modding up a 350z gets really spendy and also let not forget about insurance ****. so before i go; if o when i get may 350z which one should i get: track touring ethusiest ........? i want all the option and the one with the better suspension .

sleepn24seven

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hmm...this is a 350Z forum, so I'm going to suggest you stay away from the Subaru. They're ugly, don't last very long, and every dealer thinks you're going to race it so there goes your warranty...

Modding any car is spendy. It all depends on what you want and what makes you happy. Insurance is partly based on where you live, so you could have a Buick Riviera and pay through the nose if you live in the ghetto. If you're worried about price, get the Performance which comes with some upgraded stuff but isn't as spendy as the Touring or Track if you're looking to do mods.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts