·
Registered
119 Posts
[/quote]

Yes, Pewaukee :wavey:

·
Registered
9 Posts
well im goin to school in Wisconsin (uw-stout), but i dont have my own Z, my dad is the Z owner in the family, but i am still a very big Z fanatic. i just mostly stay on 350zmotoring, and am just starting to check out this forum.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/quote]

It looks like Z owners in WI need all the help they can get, so you still count :cheers:

I don't think you'll be disappointed in this site. I've been to the other sites, and I always come back here. So welcome to the Darkside.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wisconsin here! Racine/Milwaukee to be exact. Have you found a reliable shop to do installs/tuning in WI? Could use some advice.

Peace,

Dean

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
CJ Motorsports in Chicago has a great national reputation. I think it would be worth the trip. I know that someone from the Twin Cities has taken their Z there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
[/quote]

Much obliged for the reply! I contacted another vendor also at Area One in Chicago. As I'm leaving the country for a few weeks I plan on dropping off my car there and having ready when I return.

Regards and thanks again,

Dean

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/quote]

I haven't outside of Chicago. But I've only done a few things, myself, to the car so far. When I get a bit more cash I'll be cheching around a bit more seriously. My list of things after new tires are ECU reflash and exhaust, I'll let you what I find.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just north of Madison here. Could anyone point me to a Wisconsin Z club, if one exists? Are there ever Car Corrals for Z's at RA events?

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
119 Posts
Running the hills between LaCross, Spring Green and Madison could make for a nice event.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You would make a difference. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I have some really close friends that live in Wisconsin. I don't usually drive my Z up there but I do visit there about once a year.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi all, Dean here.

I will volunteer to use my home for a meet. I have a lots of space and I can cook to boot. If anyone is interested I will be back in the country in spring so please let me know. I also found a great place for WI. folks to get their cars worked on. www.extremeparts.com

Peace,

Dean

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hi all, Dean here.

I will volunteer to use my home for a meet. I have a lots of space and I can cook to boot. If anyone is interested I will be back in the country in spring so please let me know. I also found a great place for WI. folks to get their cars worked on. www.extremeparts.com

Peace,
Dean
Hmm.....road trip for me! :irock: I can eat a lot, too!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hi all, Dean here.

Peace,
Dean
:wavey: Dean,

Thanks for the invite, I bet we can take you up on that. Sounds like a plan for the spring. Smoothz can eat, eat, eat, I hear he has to grease the door opening to get in and has extra shocks to try to keep her level :rolf2:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts