Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some urgent help..

I try to replace the window motor today... and when i try to unplug the plug from the driver side main switch, the plug break and all the wire is not in place now. is there any wiring diagram i could download and see what colour wire go to wat pin hole in the plug?

Cheers
Jacky

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Need some urgent help..

I try to replace the window motor today... and when i try to unplug the plug from the driver side main switch, the plug break and all the wire is not in place now. is there any wiring diagram i could download and see what colour wire go to wat pin hole in the plug?

Cheers
Jacky
You can download the service manual for your car here ..
http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Service_Guide

Example:

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do that already..
but might be LHS and RHS 350z is different.. it didnt seems working

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
finally got it fixed a bit now both window can go up and down without problem..
not the problem is Auto-up and down on the passanger door is perfect, but on driver door, i only got auto down ....
i am thinking would that be wiring problem or the new motor... try reset new motor, but still the same. it can go up by pressing and hold the up button but not one touch auto up. and the most annoying thing is with open the door, it goes down for 1 cm but didnt go back up when i close the door....

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone..

i have the same problem would someone have a picture of the plug to see what is the order of the wires.. i would be very thankful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts