Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I manage to hit the dumb wipers a least once every autoX. The lever is so close to the wheel I manage to smack it with my hand when the Z is out of shape. I know where the fuse box is but which one (fuse) is for the wipers? Thanks- Jim

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Ahhhhh what a good idea. Let me see if I can find it in the manual.

And another good one to pull: the seat heaters :rolf2: bahahahaha I'll be going round the course or track and all of the sudden my ASS is BURNING UP :rolf2: :OMG: Then I can't take my eyes off the road/cones but I know it's on and I can't turn it off!!!

I'll look for that diagram....it might be on the inside of the little panel to get to them...I can't remember...

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ May 7 2008, 05:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=525684

And another good one to pull: the seat heaters :rolf2: bahahahaha I'll be going round the course or track and all of the sudden my ASS is BURNING UP :rolf2: :OMG: Then I can't take my eyes off the road/cones but I know it's on and I can't turn it off!!!

I'll look for that diagram....it might be on the inside of the little panel to get to them...I can't remember...

Thanks jinx...It might share a fuse with the horn but I'm not sure. Jim

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No luck so far....It seems as though pulling any fuse will kick off more than expected. Anybody out there work for a Nissan dealership???? that can help out?

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ May 7 2008, 08:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=525684

Oh my, you have no idea the restraint it took me to, to now say anything about this post. It is almost toooo easy.

I had the same issue, but I have a feeling that they made a bunch of things use the same fuses. 1 fuse in new cars will just about keep it from starting.

·
Registered
652 Posts
QUOTE (JimZ350 @ May 7 2008, 09:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=525682
I manage to hit the dumb wipers a least once every autoX. The lever is so close to the wheel I manage to smack it with my hand when the Z is out of shape. I know where the fuse box is but which one (fuse) is for the wipers? Thanks- Jim
Fuse 73 (3rd one down on the left) in the IPDM E/R (under the hood by the battery).

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (karlh @ May 10 2008, 01:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=526930
Fuse 73 (3rd one down on the left) in the IPDM E/R (under the hood by the battery).

No can find...Maybe 03's are different. OR, you're toying with me :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ May 13 2008, 07:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=527736
Jim I'm going to email you the part of the service manual that I found it in.... he's right. There's a trick to get to it tho :)

not sure it's the same fuse number but you will be able to find it in the section I sent you :)

Thanks. I checked it out and you are right (as well as "he"). What a friggin pain to get to. I may just take off the wipers and call it good :cheers:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
QUOTE (JimZ350 @ May 13 2008, 10:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=527746
Thanks. I checked it out and you are right (as well as "he"). What a friggin pain to get to. I may just take off the wipers and call it good :cheers:
:cheers: Yeah I saw that and I was like oh **** no I'm not going thru that just for shiggles :rolf2: I think removing them would be far easier :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jinxxxy,

Desperately trying to find the appropriate fuse for my windshield wipers as well? Could you please send me the diagram/instructions that you sent the one person inquiring about the same thing?

Thanks - Shane

1 - 13 of 13 Posts