Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a nismo replica wing i seen some on e bay does any body know about the quality of these or can you tell me were you got yourd and about the quality and fit

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
really hit and miss with those. some are good and some are bad. best bet would be to check out our sponsors and get it from someone you could trust a bit more than some ebay bulk seller. with those another thing to remember is you get what you paid for. say you get a $99.00 spoiler that is what it will be, not including the couple hundred more it will take to have it prepped and painted, plus the install. do a search on the board since a few of us have that spoiler (it is not a wing, those go on planes not cars) and has been discussed a few times here, to include install tips and problems.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You get what you pay for and it rings true with this product as well. The cheap ones don't hold paint well and they just are not up to what they should be. Choose wisely

·
Registered
506 Posts
Whats the normal prep/paint and install for the replica wing on a PPW (3 Stage) paint job?

My shop is wanting to charge me about 500 bucks to do it.

HELP!!!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I have a PPW too (see garage). anyway, got my replica on ebay from RedDogMotorsports - it is a great fit and total bill with shipping/paint/mounting $370

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have a SB and also got mine from reddogmotorsports on ebay and got it shipped/painted/mounted for $280. I did my own install tho. Perfect fit like buZam said.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
you two must be the first good reports about reddog. they must have fixed their problems because all of the first ones they put out were total crap, fit like crap, fiberglass was thin and they cracked/warped. glad you two got a decent one

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
been on for 1.5 years and still looks as good as it did when it went on. thru 2 NJ winters too!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts