Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a couple of friends who didnt know about how to open ur windows automatically in their Z's. so if u dont know heres how to do it.

Press and hold unlock on ur keyless entry remote and both ur windows will roll down.

To roll up ur windows insert the key into ur keyhole on the door and turn and hold to the right. to roll them down again, turn and hold to the left.

just a lil info if u guys didnt know already

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
also you can roll your windows up after you turned off the car from the inside since the switches still have power for 30 seconds after being turned off

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
there is someone that made an add-on module that will allow you to roll up your windows with the keypad.. If i run across it i will post it.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
[/quote]
<span style="color:darkblue">Was this ever actually finished? I remember talk about it and I kept checking the Web site. After a few months of "we're almost done," I gave up</span>

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I lost my window roll-down feature with my Viper Alarm on my remote. TK, you think that will work with my remote? Just to roll them up?

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
[/quote]

You can buy an add-on module for the viper alarms that will allow you to roll your windows up and down.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
[/quote]

You can buy an add-on module for the viper alarms that will allow you to roll your windows up and down.
<div align="right">[snapback]91173[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yeh, I got a ridiculous quote on that though and it was going to take away my trunk pop to do it. Thanks though!

This looks like a pretty promising product...for those of you that don't have the patience to wait for the windows to roll up :nana: they only take about 3 seconds :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts