Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a silverstone Z and I am wondering what percentage window tint would look the best. I live in NY so the laws are pretty strict but it doesnt bother me to be a little illegal. I am thinking 20 or 35% but I'm not sure, please give some opinions. And any pictures would be great...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Ive been tryin to find pics of other Silverstone Z's with either 20 or 35%. I just found one with 20% that looks real nice, so thats probably what I will end up getting.Now to find a place that will do a good job...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had 20% tint on my silver celica. Looks pretty nice. Any % greater than 20% allows too much light to pass through. Looks awesome at night. Unforunately any % of tint is illegal in Los Angeles and I got a fix it ticket =(

.. but I got a nice tint job all the way around (front and back) with guarantee for $150

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
If you think you want more than 35%, try and take a ride in a car at night that has the tint you'd like.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have a Silverstone with 35% tint all the way around.

Les[attachmentid=11014]

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
5% all the way around on mine. Although I do live in the desert, so anything goes out here with the heat. I used to live in NY and I think 50% is legal but do what you want is all I can say.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Years ago my eye doctor gave me a script to allow for darker window tint. It stated that I am extremely sensitive to sunlight (photophobic). I never was pulled to see if it would actually work. I'm sure its legitimacy would vary state to state. Anyone else have experience with this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts