Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had both window motors replaced, 2 times for the driver side and 2 times for the passenger side. Each time the techs have scratched the door panels and now I have air leaking in at high speeds. I am with Jinxx I will keep the Z as long as possible but probably will not buy another Nissan.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Weird, but I thought I was going to have problems when I first got the car and noticed some funny **** going on. It only happened a couple of times, and now I think I just was too gentle on the buttons. However, I did take the Z in for the window streaks. I wonder if they fixed it then...doubt it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I still had to pay them $75.00 for them just to cut the speaker wires. But yeah at least it is fixed and I don't have to worry about leaving it somewhere with the window down.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I guess I better get mine fixed over the winter while she is parked
(as well as the grease streaks too) I hope they don't say anything about my aftermarket stereo stuff in there...Will take her to the brand new dealership that just opened up here by my house. I stopped in to "chat" with the service department. I asked them straight up if they would "look down their nose" at mods, and they said "NOT AT ALL, I see you have aftermarket rims on and can't wait to see what's under the hood". We'll see....I'll take her there instead of my old service dept that was not very nice...I just hate not having her around, she doesn't like being away from me at all....LOL Even if she is just parked, I like to look at her.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts