Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my passenger window doesnt go up unless i give her a good smack at the bottom of the door and then sometimes it will go up. it also acts wierd when it goes up, when i pull the button for automatic roll up, it will go all the way up and then come back down about 1/4 of the way!! i gotta take it in sometime this week, just a real annoying issue

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Welcome to the club Jaysen! My pass side doesn't do the auto go up thing, when I open the door it drops 2 inches, and then doesn't go up when I shut it. And the one touch go up doesn't work on pass side either. My drivers side is OK for now. Be ready for a wait to get it fixed tho, the motors are on back order from the plants. Many ppl are having these probs. I plan on calling my service dept and talking to them first, maybe they can order the part for me w/o having to see her, and save me a trip across town (45 mins from home). Man I wish the new dealership by my house would be open now, it's not scheduled to open till sept and i don't want to wait!
At least i will have them fix the grease streaks finally while they are at it.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Lucy was born in 01/03, and we have 12500 miles on her. What is interesting is that you would think that the drivers side would go out first, since I hardly have passengers and I use my window more than the pass side.....

Let us know what happens Jaysen b/c I am sure you will go before me!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i will keep you all posted, mine is an 03 but not sure on the build date. im just really annoyed with this dang window issue right now

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I guess I have been super lucky with mine. I havent had a single problem with my '03 yet. Only think I can complain about is the occasional rattle.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
My old car had a problem with the front passenger window. It needed to be pulled while the up button was held. Fortutunately, no problems with the Z yet *knock wood*

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jul 11 2004, 11:05 PM
My old car had a problem with the front passenger window.  It needed to be pulled while the up button was held.  Fortutunately, no problems with the Z yet *knock wood*

haha yeah knock knock knock

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Actually, that was a lie. I have that stupid trunk thing. Hopefully I can get that taken care of this week

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Jul 12 2004, 09:45 AM
yea i had the trunk thing and then i adjusted this spring and all is well

If only my trunk didn't feel the need to be unique... Stupid latch

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah man, best of luck. I guess I'm super lucky too (knock wood). Mine's an 03 and I haven't had anything besides the obvious (rattles and feathering). I do have to have my seats checked out for that bolster wear... actually i better call them! Thanks for the reminder!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thx jinxx, i checked it out!!

yea i gotta get some free time to take it in, thats the big problem is finding time to take it in!!

Dirn i just turned the spring around and it fixed it self maybe u should give it a try

1 - 20 of 48 Posts