Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will the 2007 Nissan Versa keep the ricers away from f*cking up the 350z's and the G35's in the future?

since this car is going to be introduced this summer of 2006, and the main target is youth.

What Edmunds.com Says:Other than the Xterra, Nissan has yet to hit big with the youth of today and it's hoping that the Versa will change that.

What We Know: Nissan will be using its Tiida domestic market compact as the basis for its 2007 Versa, which it plans on selling in the U.S. starting next year. Unlike the Tiida, which is built in China and Japan, the Versa will be built in Mexico. Competing with the Scion tC, the Versa will come in two versions, a five-door hatchback and a four-door sedan, both priced competitively. Both versions of the Versa will be powered by a twin-cam, 1.8-liter, four-cylinder engine capable of 120 horsepower. Following its debut at the Detroit auto show, the Versa hatchback will go on sale in the early summer with the sedan appearing in early winter.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Looks like they're trying to compete with the Mazda 3, not the Scion.

·
Registered
410 Posts
My next beater....whoohooo....I get first dibs....on one...since I work for Nissan and all....I read a while back that it was suposed to be turbo'd...but we will see....I am looking forward to seeing one in person

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well in a couple of years the 350z will be in the reach of teens and youth cz of price drop. its normal. i think this one will make them think of reconsidering messing up more Z's out there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not Bad at All....................for my girlfriend......lol.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I actually like that look. I'd buy it if I already didn't have 3 cars. Maybe if my Jeep dies on me, I would toy with the idea of killing myself on another car payment.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im not saying its bad looking. because its a good looking car, this will attract the younger people to it, rather than having them getting attracted to a Z instead and ricing it out. let them rice out this one

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
im not saying its bad looking. because its a good looking car, this will attract the younger people to it, rather than having them getting attracted to a Z instead and ricing it out. let them rice out this one

Why would you mind if they riced out a Z? Or a G for that matter? What other people do with their cars is up to them. I don't think you have to worry about the Rice Bandits coming to your house and fooling with your G when you are away...

:lmfao:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
to be honest it just gets me annoyed from the fact that Nissan is competing with a company such as Mazda

Mazda is not a bad company and they compete for relatively the same market, I think it is a good idea.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts