Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
It amazes me that there are consistently over 200 members online here, and most of them are either looking at the wiki or searching the site for threads on something they need to fix.
I wanted info on replacing my belts and looking at fixing my window, the Wiki is the first place I looked. Awesome source of info here.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
HMMMM I havn't been around awhile but I see you really did anumber on my wiki :p I can get it fixed but I need FTP access. Alot of the old plugins may or may not work with the latest mediawiki version so some work is going to be involved in getting this back in order.

·
4,328 Posts
HMMMM I havn't been around awhile but I see you really did anumber on my wiki :p I can get it fixed but I need FTP access. Alot of the old plugins may or may not work with the latest mediawiki version so some work is going to be involved in getting this back in order.
:jawdrop:
-RZ

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
I didn't mean to neglect this site as I have done, but I had a lot of life changing events over the past few years. Had 3 kids, changed jobs, moved to another state, bought a house... the list goes on but those are the big ones..
:cheers:

·
4,328 Posts
I didn't mean to neglect this site as I have done, but I had a lot of life changing events over the past few years. Had 3 kids, changed jobs, moved to another state, bought a house... the list goes on but those are the big ones..
**** man, last time I chatted with you online you were expecting the first kid... you need to get new hobbies. Having kids and tuning cars are both expensive ones.

-RZ

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Josh!!!! No way!!!!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
The 2nd coming, he has come to save Tech and all that remained faithful to it!!!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts