Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you are in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Jason Salazar aka bartzen1 lives there, as do several other Z enthusiasts. I visit there at least once a year because my inlaws live near Edgewood. I went to school in Hobbs.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just got on the forums but bought my 06 Fair Lady 3 months ago. I live in albuquerque and am looking to put a crew together. email me or reply if your interested.

·
Registered
853 Posts
My Z is going to be down for a couple weeks but we get it going I would love to meet up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I Own a shop in ALbs on Menaul, if you need some help or a place with a lift I would be more then glad to offer my services. I'm at A-J Tires 6519 menaul blvd ne. albuquerque nm, 87110. its right across from the Coronado mall.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're gonna be having a car show at my church on Saturday. It's at Grace Fellowship, in Los Lunas, from 10 to 1. 3384 Highway 47, Los Lunas, NM 87031 You're all invited if you wanna bring your cars.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I was just there last weekend for a soccer game! I saw one Z but they gave me a dirty look, I can't help it, I couldn't stop staring at the gorgeous Silver Z

·
Registered
853 Posts
Awsome! I love to see some locals on here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
It would be cool to meet up some time this month. perhaps next weekend at that sonic on montgomery where every one and theyr'e dogs meet. Well at least any one trying to brake into the "Underground" scene. I say Saturday the 18th around 9 or ten. If your from Albuquerque then you know what I mean. If not but are planning to come thenwhat you do is on I25 (north/south whichever direction your traveling.) take the montgomery exit and go east. Its going to be a ways from the interstate so watch your speeds, the intersections are video ticket inforced. Go all the way past a street called Eubank and the sonic will be on your right as you travel east on Montgomery

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It would be cool to meet up some time this month. perhaps next weekend at that sonic on montgomery where every one and theyr'e dogs meet. Well at least any one trying to brake into the "Underground" scene. I say Saturday the 18th around 9 or ten. If your from Albuquerque then you know what I mean. If not but are planning to come thenwhat you do is on I25 (north/south whichever direction your traveling.) take the montgomery exit and go east. Its going to be a ways from the interstate so watch your speeds, the intersections are video ticket inforced. Go all the way past a street called Eubank and the sonic will be on your right as you travel east on Montgomery
That's right near where I live, I'll see if I can make it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
My crew is always up there. Look for this sticker.

·
Registered
195 Posts
sweet, this saturday between 9 and 10 at the sonic then. After that we could probly roll out to someplace else sense theres always that cop there. (law inforcement is your friend when your not breaking the rules... or not getting caught :) )
I'm JD buy the way, I roll in a silver 06 with chrome motegi 18's

·
Registered
853 Posts
I work weekends at night but you might see some of my crew there. You should check out the site. Some car enthusiasts on there and they always have meets. Stay in touch man.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Be sure to post pics or vids. I go to ABQ at least once a year and know the area.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You guys should have been out last night (11-18-06). There were some Heavy Hitters out. I was going to race another Z but he woosed out.
All together Suturday night was a good night.

·
Registered
853 Posts
The city isn't the biggest but there are alot of players. You should see the action on a nice summer night. I've been on I-25 with 30 cars before. We run it! Did you check out RSW?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Any more NM Zers on the site. I know 350Zdcalb checks it out every know and then. Went for a ride in his Z hitting 21lbs on the APS twins. Scary!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts