Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in to see who will be hitting the track this season?
I guess I could check in with the Gateway Z club -- but since I live here, I'm posting here.
Will there be a Z night we want to start up at the track?
GIR Calendar

Anyone want to cross post from GatwayZClub to here?? :)

Michele

·
Registered
302 Posts
I might come out to watch you people, and I'll probably do a track day there on the bike once or twice, but other than that I think Gateway sucks, only thing it has going for it is that it's local. Another hour drive for me and I can be at HPT.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ahhhh, I believe we're comparing apples to toasters, when I say the word "track", I'm talking about a 1.5-2.2'ish mile road track, I assume you're speaking of a 1/4 mile straight line, yes? I have zero idea what a good or bad 1/4 mile track would consist of, sorry.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, we were speaking apples and toasters ;)
I am a 1/4 mile girl.
Yes I am!
And I can't freakin' wait to get on it!!

I keep doing hard launches at green lights...spinning my tires...havig a great time =D

·
Registered
302 Posts
You should give a track with some "turns" in it a try, in my opinion that's where these Z's reeeeeally show up, amazing vehicles on the corners, I'm having so much fun out on the backroads with mine, they're silly. I may look at what the SCCA has up there sleeve for gateway this year, but really would hate to wad the Z up in turn 7 into that phuckin wall, I'd be a very angry person if that happened, bikes are cheap to replace, the Z is not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts