Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't recall who it was and a few quick searches has revealed nothing but IIRC one of the Aussie members replaced their stock seats with Recaro ones or similar.

Just wondering as I might be interested in buying one or both of the stock seats depending on price.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Charade with 350z seats? Makes me wonder how would you hook up the electric motors and the heater. From what I recall it was ZTRACK, but I can't recall.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Matt, it was Ztrack (David).

I think the Z seates would look very stylish in the Charade or do you want one for your bike?

As always

H

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all,

Not for the Charade :) nor the bike H, would make it rather difficult to get back behind the saddle on the descents.

Actually not for a car at all but until I check things out a bit further I won't say just yet.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
That was my guess also Harry.

BTW, I looked at the GT4 website yesterday and the game looks very impressive (coming from a none gamer). Unfortunately, I barely have the time to get on this forum for 1/2 hour let alone spend hours playing games (as much as I would love to) - must make lots of money quickly - any ideas how I can do this???

Come on Mat, give it up and tell us what you want to do with the seats.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/quote]

There's an idea. Maybe I could use the second one for that.

Anyway I forgot they're fully electric so may not be suitable for what I had in mind. Ayone know what power they require? I'm assuming 12v DC should be OK but how many amps?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts