Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like we are going to become authorized dealers and installers for the new APS TT that is due to be released in September. This kit is in my opinion the best on the market. We will most likely due a pre-order in late June to secure the 1st shipment and we will offer major installation incentives to the first few who sign up and give us a deposit. ..Please feel free to ask me any questions and I will due my best to have them answered. Here is a link to their site and the amazing 350Z TT...
http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/350z/350z.htm

Thanks,
Jason
MRC Motorsports
[email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are getting around 420whp at 8lbs or so... The kit will sell for about $7000 and will include everything except for a catback exhaust but that will be an optio too... Kit includes every nut, bolt, bracket, etc as well as a tunable plug and play ecu and larger injectors and pump... This really is going to be the benz of the turbo kits...
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@May 25 2004, 02:26 PM
You doing the install yourself ZX ?

I will be working with MRC motorsports, they are my sponsor. So I will try to take pictures of everything to create a how-to, it should make for some good reading.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would probably reccomend having a good shop do the install but like zxrage said, those who are very mechanically inclined, , may take the task by themselves but I wouldn't attempt it without a lift... We will most likely be taking preorders late June with some nice installation incentives for those of you within the reach of NJ! We already have 3 Z's that will be getiing this kit installed the day it is released including my personal car. Please let me know if you are interested and I will do my best to keep you updated with info on the system...
Thanks,
Jason
MRC Motorsports
[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts