Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant seem to find any other red coupes. am i the only one on this site? lol. i higly doubt it but let me know where the red z's are

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
No, you're definitely not the only one with a red coupe. Check out the Garage and you can find pictures of a lot of them with lots of nice mods.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
there are other red coupes here.. but i think red is one of the minority colors? Be glad! makes your car more unique.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I tried to get a red performance when I was shoppin around for a car, but there were only 4 Performance editions on the entire east coast when I was looking! Two that were in driving range were a silver and a superblack. The silver got sold, and the superblack came home with me :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't have a Redline Coupe but I sure love my Redline Roadster. I think that Redline is not as popular as the other colors and I could not be more pleased, I don't see my car coming and going!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so true

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those are rare as **** too. out by me . ive never seen a white one on the rroad ever or a red one. i saw the sunset one once. i usually see silver and gray

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I would have to say that red is the least of the colors that I see out there. Thats a good thing though to be different from the norm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I rarely see any Redline or PPW around here. I used to see mostly Silverstones around here, but recently it has been mostly Superblacks... In fact, I saw 4 SB Z's yesterday in a matter of 5 minutes... Ussually I only see 1 or 2 Z's every day or every other day...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I believe the colors, from least to most produced, are:

RL, PPW, LS, SB, DB, CS and SS (tie)

BY, LA, and UY were all limited run, so in total I think they fall before RL for total production, but perhaps not for a MY

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok what colors are these lol all i see are two letters for each colo

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Redline
Pikes Peak White
LeMans Sunset
Superblack
Daytona Blue
Chrome Silver
Silver Stone
Brickyard
Liquid Aluminum
Ultra Yellow

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]

Hehe what Dirn said. Trust me after a while on these forums you will know these like the back of your hand

1 - 16 of 16 Posts