Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Well I guess you can say that I am not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to wheels (rims), so I am looking for all the help I can get with what brand might be good. Just so you know I want to keep my stock tires when I purchase these new wheels. I have a 2004 Touring with 18' I am pretty sure the front tire size is 225/45 and the rears are 245/45. Could everyone look at the three links that I am deciding to go with and let me know what brand is better over the other? Also if someone has something better in mind let me know but please keep it around the 1000 dollar area just for the wheels. I rather spend my money like getting my Procharger this week , so wheels are not my thing really just want to get rid of the stock look. Thanks!!! Everyone in advanced.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

ALSO THE LAST PICTURE I HAVE IS MY SUB BOX MADE OUT OF FIBERGLASS THAT IS MUCH DEEPER THEN IT LOOKS AND WAS MADE BY TWEETER AUDIO AND WILL HOLD ANY OF THE JL 8' SUBS. I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY OTHER BRANDS BUT THATS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW TO MUCH ABOUT ANY OTHERS. ITS FOR SALE FOR AROUND 200 DOLLARS. IT WAS INSTALLED TWO WEEKS AGO AND I DECEIDED TO GO WITH THE STEALTH BOX THAT JL MAKES FOR AROUND 750. JUST NEED TO GET OUT!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
A word of advice if you are getting a procharger is to maybe getting some wider wheels in the rear than the stock ones.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I would say dont go anything smaller than a 275 on the rear

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/quote]

Thanks I looked that up after you said that. Well sure glad someone told me. Ok well the good news is that each of these companys make something to fit this size. So based on the experiance what rim is the best money that I have choosen. Remember the whole idea is to buy rims. The supercharger is already purchased with much better fuel injectors since the ones that ProCharger recommends sucks and a new prog. ECU. :) Just wanted to say that so nobody thinks I forgot something. Oh yeah I know its loud, thats the best part. Who cares about fuel economy with some week APS turbo that only run when you need it to. The split second delay until it kicks in could mean a win or loss at the track. Ok I am done I just figured since someone said about my Procharger I would say my little bit on APS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts