Discussion Starter #1
Racing Hart CR

3-Piece

1-Piece

Racing Hart CX

3-Piece

1-Piece

Axis Crux

They would be silver with a polished lip on a DB Z.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Racing Harts CR's 3 pc on a Z! Don't get them because I will be super jealous! haha

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I actually like the axis' more

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are the main two I am deciding between. It is like dead even on all 4 sites. 50% say RH CR(3-piece) and 50% say Axis crux

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I remember from looking, (not sure and I will look later), but, I think that the axis ones(with wheels and tires) were like around $1000 cheaper.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by Fooch@Nov 19 2004, 12:23 PM
I think I remember from looking, (not sure and I will look later), but, I think that the axis ones(with wheels and tires) were like around $1000 cheaper.

If that is correct then it's no contest. They don't look all that different to me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah but you also get what you pay for. I know axis is a decent wheel and a lot of pictures I saw of them showing off there wheels are on Zs. So I know they will give me an informaed decision about fitment and aftermarket brake kits. Racing hart though has a good reputation, probably lighter too.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Racing Hart CR 3 piece!! Definately!! Very nice..... :clap:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Racing Hart CR 3 piece!! Definately!! Very nice..... :clap:
I am in similar dilema. However, it is swayed because I am being offered some 18'" Axis Crux black with polished lip for $630 with NO TIRES. Is this a good deals? I need to replace my stock tires and I am electing to upgrade my wheels since I plan to keep my car for a LOOOONG TIME. What do you guys think of 18" on a Super Black '03 Z?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Those Axis wheels are a POS compared to the RH 3 piece wheels...quality is long remembered after price is forgotten.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
CX 1 piece. Rivets are a b*tch to clean.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts