Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Which one

3K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  nonstop 
#1 ·
I am undecided between the gold LE37T and the SF Challenge in diamond black for a white Z. Which color do u guys think will flow better.

#2 ·
Well do you have more plans for your Z? Color scheme in the engine bay, different seats? These things should be considered before you make that big decision. Ie/ if you had plans to do some carbon fiber body pieces, then I would say the diamond black, but if you had the burnt orange leather and were going to do your engine cover etc in gold, then I'd say the gold. Personally I prefer the SF challenges over the LE37's in any color. IMHO

#3 ·
I like the SF Winnings personally, but I also wouldn't go with black wheels on a white car. Go for the gold if those are your only 2 choices.

#5 ·
The seats will be swapped in favor of JIC's new racing seat. As a matter of fact I might be "copying" the carbonfiber underhood look of Jinxxycat. The Nismo or Replica wing is my pick. Gauges will be a full defi setup, I am no sure about what else I am gonna do yet.

#10 ·
The more I see gold on white the more I like the look.

#21 ·
I have to throw in my two cents: I love white car with tinted windows and black rims with silver polished lip. Think about it the grill is also black and you might even want to tint your tail lights like one of the member here. Black CF hood would also look nice.

Best of luck!

It took me a whole week just to decide on which size of wheels for my Z.

#22 ·
I am 85% sure that I am going go with the gold LE37T. The Cwest front lip is nice IMO. I might get afew pieces from BAT to add to the white with carbon fiber theme. The carbon fiber hood HMMMMMMM, just a little played out I think. Thanks guys for the input. Iam just waiting to find out how much I can get for one of my kidneys and then put the rest on my CC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.