Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am undecided between the gold LE37T and the SF Challenge in diamond black for a white Z. Which color do u guys think will flow better.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well do you have more plans for your Z? Color scheme in the engine bay, different seats? These things should be considered before you make that big decision. Ie/ if you had plans to do some carbon fiber body pieces, then I would say the diamond black, but if you had the burnt orange leather and were going to do your engine cover etc in gold, then I'd say the gold. Personally I prefer the SF challenges over the LE37's in any color. IMHO

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like the SF Winnings personally, but I also wouldn't go with black wheels on a white car. Go for the gold if those are your only 2 choices.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The seats will be swapped in favor of JIC's new racing seat. As a matter of fact I might be "copying" the carbonfiber underhood look of Jinxxycat. The Nismo or Replica wing is my pick. Gauges will be a full defi setup, I am no sure about what else I am gonna do yet.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
TE37 or LE37 in gold on white would be hot

·
Registered
297 Posts
The more I see gold on white the more I like the look.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZXRAGE, you got a reason to be biased, your Z is looking tight. Your wheels even matches your license plate.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by lionkiller@Oct 28 2004, 01:26 PM
YEh, but do the drapes match the carpet on that blonde?......

Or hardwood floors? :jawdrop:

·
Registered
806 Posts
I personally think black with a polished lip wouldn't look that good on PPW compared to gold with polished lip. I think black only looks good on PPW with black TE37s. So I say get the gold LE37Ts.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Originally posted by juanjo_z@Oct 28 2004, 03:02 PM
I just love them to death

me too......

oh sorry i was looking at your avatar :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I was about to post the same thing! :rolf2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts