Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a free set of NISMO rims from Sanford Nissan, NC. This is the link to the last post I made explaining why. free 06' wheels on my 04' touring

Well as it turns out they sold the 2006 and they can't get their hands on another one for 2 months. So they gave me the NISMO wheels back and ate the cost! :OMG: Christmas in October!

Well one of the decals is partially ripped off and I need help! Does anyone know where I can pick up another one of these. I've searched online to no avail.

[attachmentid=10980]

The only other option would be to strip all four and just leave them clean, but I don't want to do that. I want to paint my break calipers red to compliment the O.

Thanks guys I do appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i would say just take them off, IMO

i think it looks better w/o the stickers

try calienteautomotive ask for Noah!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'd leave them off. The weight savings would free up some hp. :lol: I'm with Jaysen on this one. Looks better if the wheels were clean and shaven.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Barabbas,

since i've got the same problem it would be nice if you could drop me a note if you find them somewhere online....

One of my stickers peel'd of during cleaning.....

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'd leave them off. The weight savings would free up some hp. :lol: I'm with Jaysen on this one. Looks better if the wheels were clean and shaven.
Naw Dave your wrong......stickers are worth an extra 5 hp! haha :rolf2:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I think you can get NISMO stickers on courtesyparts.com or a site like that. Then, if they don't match in size, you could shave them all off, and put the new ones on.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jackpot,

I was researching short shifters, good thing I read up cause I was going to buy the B+M . . . . not now. Anyway I came across the decal I've been looking for for weeks.

Sadly this site was in my bookmarks. :doh:

http://performancenissanparts.com/catalog/...roducts_id=2448

Here you go mike4494 . . . I'll PM you just in case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts