Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
All I can see out my window is the smokers slackin off in the courtyard.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
All I said outside my office is an airport and a cheap hotel with police busts practically daily.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay but I can't drive my Z to work anymore. The construction crews are making too much mess. Have to drive the Pathfinder. No radio, but does have A/C. And it is only 6 miles to the house.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@May 21 2004, 09:52 AM
outside my school directly across the street are multiple strip clubs!!
  Walking distance!

<span style="color:darkblue">Haha. Yeah, I've got that too. Only not across the street, they're down the street. Including the Bing.
</span>

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts

Don't drive the Z in this!

SCDOO, last year the view from my office was of the North Sea off the coast of England. I'll have to find that pic...
Great times!

I work at an airport now, so my view changes all the time. It's either a lot of glass inside the terminal, or I can walk up on top of the bldg and look onto the runways. Now that's cool.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have a small office cube that is located in the middle of a manufacturing floor and there are no windows. You never know what it looks like outside because it takes you about a minute to even get to a window.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Yeah, having no windows sucks. I hate it during the winter when I think it's still light out, only to find out it's pitch black out when I leave.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
39th floor of 50 story hi-rise in dowtown Los Angeles, very nice views.

This is a canned pic. My building is the one on the left edge of the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I have a little cubicle area, but am only there till like 9. Im in sales so the rest of the day I am able to just drive around in my Z.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am not allowed to take pictures and any type of "recording devices" have been banned.

LOL, I need a new line of work.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Max -

it's great to see you on the boards. you have been keeping a low profile lately. an uninsured, unlicensed driver ran a red light and smashed my audi and broke my left hand. i will be back to normal in a month. the s4 is another question.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts