Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking to find a diecast 350z in the brickyard red but have not found anything as of yet. Anyone know of a place where I could buy one or if any company even made one in this color.

I know I can't be the only one who wanted a little brickyard z!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I have one! Actually it is part of a collectors set that the dealerships were supplied with when the 350Z first came out. A buddy of mine took his BY body out of his set and put it on a Frost interior and mailed it to me :biggrin:

It's the middle one
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/more%20share%20pics/zCARSinarow.jpg');}" />

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
DiRN posted a site one time with an SB on it. Maybe it might have a BY? He might see this and clarify. Maybe it wasn't him :dunno:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jun 20 2005, 01:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-StudyBuddy
@Jun 20 2005, 02:36 PM
DiRN posted a site one time with an SB on it. Maybe it might have a BY? He might see this and clarify. Maybe it wasn't him :dunno:
[snapback]117991[/snapback]​

Buddy, that collectors set has ALL The 03 production colors.........:wink:
[snapback]118005[/snapback]​

:fish:

I think I saw a link once to a site that sold larger scale cars. Maido may be the name I think. They sell lots of Hot Rod die casts I think.

Note: I could be completely wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
The only BY I've ever seen is the one in the collectors set. And unlike jinxxy, I have the whole set :biggrin:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jun 20 2005, 03:57 PM
The only BY I've ever seen is the one in the collectors set.  And unlike jinxxy, I have the whole set :biggrin:
[snapback]118087[/snapback]​

Mine was free :nana: And Larry specifically gave me the frost interior w/ the BY body so she is just like my Lucy! :biggrin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered my collectors set today from that link. :OMG: This was a very good price in comparison to everything else I saw out there for these.

I just saw a set on ebay sell for $79.99 +10 shipping and another one they have starting price of over $100.

Since I needed to get something else and the shipping cost for both was the same I had to snatch it up! Thanks for the link. :yourock:

So they should only have 10 sets now! :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah I think last time Dr. Bonz had some things painted he actually brought the die cast model in with him and had them paint it BY.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts