·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a set of clear-looking and clear-BLINKING lights for my car:

- clear headlight turn signal strip
- clear side markers
- clear tail light turn signal bulbs

Could someone please suggest a good place to buy these?

·
Registered
598 Posts
www.visionbulbs.com for bulbs
i dont think anyone has a strip but you can do it yourself
http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Tutorial:Bl...dlight_Housings

the intructions are for blacking out but you can apply the same priciples.

clearcorners.com has a full replacement headlight cleared out hid style

and side markers you can get almost anywhere. i think our vendors performancenissanparts.com or your nissan parts has them. as afr as them blinking though, thats all in the wiring.
hope this helps

mdzowner

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. Listen, i'm positive that i've seen that clear headlight strip on sale somewhere. Someone's gotta know where to find it!

Also, what kind of lights does the Performance come with? Are they bi-xenons? 4300k? If so, what's the color temperature of choice for aftermarket kits around here? 6000k? 8000k?

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Here is a before/after on the bulbs:

And I have to agree with mdzowner on the clear strip. I've looked for them as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If anyone does this let me know what they thought about the difficulty of the install. I think they look awesome but seems like might be a pain.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It takes about 2 hours install for a professional, and at least 5 if you've never done it before. You have to take off the entire front bumper and so on. However, reportedly it isn't DIFFICULT, just TIME-CONSUMING. That's not a problem with me. I'll get together with a buddy of mine, have a drink and get this done on a rainy afternoon.

·
Registered
395 Posts
It takes about 2 hours install for a professional, and at least 5 if you've never done it before. You have to take off the entire front bumper and so on. However, reportedly it isn't DIFFICULT, just TIME-CONSUMING. That's not a problem with me. I'll get together with a buddy of mine, have a drink and get this done on a rainy afternoon.

what kind of place do i look for to get professional installation?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts