Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to 350z-tech forums. I've been a member ever since I ordered my Z in the first of May. I just have a question, how many weeks did it take to get your z from japan to your dealership? I'm very impatient and its been almost 2 months.:angry: I hear 12-18 weeks. Any ideas would be great. Thanks

Bishop

·
Registered
470 Posts
it takes that long in the us? here u can have it almost in a week or two !!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the posts guys.I did ask the dealer and he said 8-12 weeks,so i'm not sure. Can they tell you what stage of the process your car is being built? That would be sick! I hope mine doesn't take 3 1/2 months. I wanna enjoy the summer time with my z here in colorado. Or at least put some miles on it before I have to drive the jeep when it snows. If anybody else could tell me how long it took for them it would be great. Rock on. :irock:

Bishop

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by ABishop@Jun 19 2005, 10:56 PM
Hey guys I'm new to 350z-tech forums. I've been a member ever since I ordered my Z in the first of May. I just have a question, how many weeks did it take to get your z from japan to your dealership? I'm very impatient and its been almost 2 months.:angry:  I hear 12-18 weeks. Any ideas would be great. Thanks

Bishop
[snapback]117560[/snapback]​

My first Z came in exactly 3 months to the day ordered. Good luck...cuz the first day you lay eyes on her you're mush!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts