Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering if there are a lot of z drivers in Sydney???
If there is a meet that I have not heard about... please share.

I see that Melb have a meet! :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
If its in a couple of weeks time I could possibly make it also. Ofcourse depends on where and when. But would be great to meet any fellow Z owners.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Dude, the last time you asked if we had a cruise we put one on......and you didn't show up.

Remember this?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
That said, I will be arranging another one soon. I just need to find some time where I'm free.

I've got Compak Attak on this weekend, the Huntley Hillclimb on next weekend, and an inter-club supersprint the weekend after.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive only just recently re-found this website lol... so had to ask the question again.

Well Scatching... if you can organise something, preferibally northern beaches way :) that would be great

Naaa but deffinately post up a drive out, should be good.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Give me a little while to sort my **** out. I'll put something on.

Once again, I'll see if people want to do fast driving on the twisties or maybe a lunch / social meet on a slower drive.

Like the Melbourne guys, we can always do a regular meeting to shoot the breeze. Brainstorm. If you've got suggestions, chime in.

Hooking up with mchapman and Mr Rizk last Saturday was fun. Ostensibly I went out to try their suspension, and then we had lunch and bench raced for a while.

If I hadn't been awake for ages, and due to go out that night, we could have kept going for hours.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Give me a little while to sort my **** out. I'll put something on.

Once again, I'll see if people want to do fast driving on the twisties or maybe a lunch / social meet on a slower drive.
Like the Melbourne guys, we can always do a regular meeting to shoot the breeze. Brainstorm. If you've got suggestions, chime in.

Hooking up with mchapman and Mr Rizk last Saturday was fun. Ostensibly I went out to try their suspension, and then we had lunch and bench raced for a while.

If I hadn't been awake for ages, and due to go out that night, we could have kept going for hours.
It'll be good to have a regular meet. Nothing big - just coffee or lunch somewhere central.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
The NSCC has coffee every Wednesday night, which non-members are welcome to attend as a way to meet members and shoot the breeze.

I'll probably aim for something on a weekend once a month at this rate. Maybe lunch somewhere.

Also, I finish work at 3PM next month so I'll be heading to WSID at least once for the street meets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts