Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked here, 350z-tech, and 350zfrenzy(my350z is down...surprise lol). I have looked at every single pictures in these sites gallaries and I have, no offense to anyone, not seen a single wheel that I really like for the Z. Maybe I am missing something or not looking in the right place but there aren't that many pictures of wheels in the gallaries on any of the sites(350zmotoring had the most). Does anyone have any recommendations for wheels?I am looking for something preferably on or close the the edge of the wheel in the front and a well in the back but not a HUGE one. I am looking for 19's or 20's with 5 to 7 spokes and them being thin. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on wheels? I have been looking for over a month now and haven't even found anything I am considering. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I searched high and low when I thought I would be denied my Volks (bad hubby :nono: he gave in though, the power of :boobies: hehehe ) Here is a site that I spent hours and hours on looking at wheels. wayneswheels.net A LOT of them are ricey or way too *bling* but some are really nice. If you spend some time on here you can probably find something that you like. Have you tried looking also at the wheel selection hopupracing.com has? That is where I ended up finding my "perfect" rims (I bought them elsewhere for a way better price tho). Hope that helps out a little. Good Luck!!! :thumbsup:

PS Steelers rock, Bills, eh, not so much!!! Just teasing Fooch!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Racing Hart J5 or J8-PRO are good looking wheels that looks nice on the Z but without a huge lip.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Jinxxycat - can you please enlighten me on thw make of your wheels.
I like very much and want to go to a website where I can have a look at them from different angles. Also, what sizes are they?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">jinxxy has her some limited edition Volks, LE37s I believe. I think they're 18"</span>

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Oct 25 2004, 05:43 PM
<span style="color:darkblue">jinxxy has her some limited edition Volks, LE37s I believe.  I think they're 18"</span>

They look like CE28s to me. LE37T are like the TE37s, but with a polished lip.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by NismoKid@Oct 25 2004, 07:48 PM
They look like CE28s to me.  LE37T are like the TE37s, but with a polished lip.

:nono: jinxxy's are definitely the LEs

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Oct 20 2004, 10:51 AM
I searched high and low when I thought I would be denied my Volks (bad hubby :nono:  he gave in though, the power of :boobies: hehehe )  Here is a site that I spent hours and hours on looking at wheels.  wayneswheels.net  A LOT of them are ricey or way too *bling* but some are really nice.  If you spend some time on here you can probably find something that you like.  Have you tried looking also at the wheel selection hopupracing.com has?  That is where I ended up finding my "perfect" rims (I bought them elsewhere for a way better price tho).  Hope that helps out a little.  Good Luck!!!  :thumbsup:

PS Steelers rock, Bills, eh, not so much!!! Just teasing Fooch!!! :biggrin:

I literally looked at every single wheel on both of those pages and I didn't see any that I liked. There were the 5Zigen ZR5 wheels that I like and the Foose Lusso that I was looking at but the Foose may not work with the Z and the 5Zigens cost like $7,000 with tires.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by boogiemyke@Oct 26 2004, 09:44 AM
I like mine.

They look nice, but not my taste. I would like them if two things were changed.

1. When the spokes come in contact with the outside of the wheel, it has those plate looking flat pieces that are the same color as the spoke. You know what I mean. Looks like little tabs to mount the spokes to the well. I don't like that.

2. The slits in the outer well.

I like a set of volks I have seen except for inbetween the spokes it has these tabs that like hang down into the opening of the wheel and have this like little slanted squares there for some reason, one of the tabs says Volk Racing. That ruins the whole wheel.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha that smilie rocks. They look good on your car. I am just looking for something different. Just can't find it lol. Maybe some HRE 445's chromed with a blue center cap on a Daytona Blue. Those look good and are not as expensive as the HRE 845s

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by boogiemyke@Oct 26 2004, 10:46 AM
Yeah, I remember you looking into the HRE's.  Those are pricey...no doubt.  Nice...but EXPENSIVE.

Those rims look sweet on SB (GT7s). Jaysen (one of the admins) also has a SB Z with gunmetal GT7s; looks awesome with his smoked tail lights.

Do you have a larger picture of your avatar? It looks pretty cool. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Originally posted by NismoKid+Oct 26 2004, 10:59 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-boogiemyke
@Oct 26 2004, 10:46 AM
Yeah, I remember you looking into the HRE's.  Those are pricey...no doubt.  Nice...but EXPENSIVE.

Those rims look sweet on SB (GT7s). Jaysen (one of the admins) also has a SB Z with gunmetal GT7s; looks awesome with his smoked tail lights.

Do you have a larger picture of your avatar? It looks pretty cool. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the props. Yeah, I love the GT7's. Pics just don't do them justice either.

I actually stole the pic off of the Wald website. Those are the Wald wheels.

http://www.wald-japan.co.jp/wald/catalog/N...IRLADY/z33.html

1 - 20 of 25 Posts