Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

Saw the Savini wheels in person today, i noticed that the front wheel width is normal when fitting the G35/Z as opposed to the rear which has a wider fitting. I mean the rear wheel is much wider than the SF Winning 19" i had. The SF Winning fit on the Z/G35 perfectly with no modification or adjustments done to the car what so ever. However i called Tirerack today for some pricing info, and asked about the fitment. The Rep said that it would definately fit the car however I was advised that certain modifications would need to be made in order to have the rear wheels fit properly. I even looked on the area where the tire+wheel is supposed to go and i saw that there is not enough room or width for it to hold the rear wheel.

does anyone know what type f modification is need, and has anyone experienced anything like this before.

Thanks

Ayman

·
Registered
798 Posts
I guess no one knows the answer....

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
you know how the wheel well has a "lip" facing inward towards the tire? Fender rolling bends that lip up so you can fit wider tires.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you know how the wheel well has a "lip" facing inward towards the tire? Fender rolling bends that lip up so you can fit wider tires.

the tires is wide...i mean really wide
i guess it is something u are talking about.

is this the adjustment u are talking about, bending the fender??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts