Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright as some of you know i am trying to decide on what rims to get, so help me out.

my choices are:

Racing Hart J8 limited edition Black

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Where did the Racing Harts come from? I don't remember you wanting those. Just get the GT-Cs already.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
waiting until Monday to hear whats going on. so in the mean time i thought i would get some feedback

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Jaysen I would definately go for the GT-C's. They are my fave next to the SF Challenge. Also you will be very unique with the 20" GT-C.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Big doesn't always mean better. It might be cool to have 20's on there, but I think the GT7's or J8's (especially the J8's) look better. Can you get the GT7's or J8's in 20"?

Also, is this for show or street, cuz you're gonna get a super rough ride trying to run 20's because of how low you'd have to make the car so it doesn't look all jacked up from the extra 2 inches over the normal 18's.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i migh be able to get the GTC's in 20" if things go as planned!! i am not showing the car just for street

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That last pic is cool. Those are nice wheels. Especially since they look easy to clean...Probably go well with the black.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Will the Racing Harts fit over the brembos or other larger brakes?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.