Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the top of the page, there's 4 headings that change at random.

I must have bumped one while waiting for the page to load - imagine my amazement when the big hsv intro started playing! It's pretty impresive - too bad the car's such a truck!

FRIZZILLIOUS

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
wow ive never seen a Holden banner up top

i spose anything they can do to move the last of the 297kw cars before they release the series 2 with 297.5kw and new color dial facings

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Those are Google adds. They work by scanning the page and looking then matching the adds with the found keywords. I pressume that you (Frosty) were looking at the new posts in the 400m sticky thread and the last couple posts have mentioned HSV. That's why the adds.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Originally posted by DavidM@Jun 28 2005, 07:43 PM
Those are Google adds. They work by scanning the page and looking then matching the adds with the found keywords.  I pressume that you (Frosty) were looking at the new posts in the 400m sticky thread and the last couple posts have mentioned HSV. That's why the adds.
[snapback]123071[/snapback]​

Egads, better just refer to them as "Clubbie's" then so we can avoid the ads. Although I must admit that for old technology and based on a taxi (as I always tell my mate) they're a great fun car to drive in a straight line.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
those are Google ads.. they help pay for the bandwidth. Some of the ads are crap, but some are actually pretty good. I have found a few online stores i didnt know were there!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just turn on an add blocker and you'll never see one again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts