Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,,,, just stoppin by to say hi and im new to this site :))

i am goin to be buying a Z pretty soon so i wanted to get on this site and start learning / discussing more!!
lol

hope to hear from all of you soon!!

Paul

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Hey Paul! We will be glad to help you with any questions you may have. Just ask away

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome Paul. :wavey:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!!! :))

yeah at the moment, im just trying to figure out which model to go after, and YES ... LEATHER IS A MUST!!!!! LOL
but im really leaning towards the vortech like i said :)

what has been the most selling model,, the enthusiast?? seems so since it has a good blend of options and price..
Thanks!!!!

Paul

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I don't know about sales, but we do have 2003 production numbers floating around somewhere. If you're not opposed to aftermarket leather, I recommend the Enthusiast, otherwise you're stuck with the Touring

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Originally posted by paul@Oct 26 2004, 08:58 AM
Thanks!!! :))

yeah at the moment, im just trying to figure out which model to go after, and YES ... LEATHER IS A MUST!!!!! LOL
but im really leaning towards the vortech like i said :)

what has been the most selling model,, the enthusiast?? seems so since it has a good blend of options and price..
Thanks!!!!

Paul

Just keep in mind that you should not just want to buy a certain model because it has a leather option. You can easily get a lot of aftermarket parts that are much better than what you can get from the dealership. Custom leather seats being one of them. Consider this, for my custom leather seats, I only paid 580. I don't remember how much Nissan charged, but trust me, its not worth it.

You should try to look for what options that you want to have but know that you won't be replacing/upgrading them later on in the future.

I went with the performance model because it had VDC,stock 18's, HID lights, and Tire Pressure Sensors. That was for the 2003 model.

Since then, Nissan has been adding standard options to all of the models and you should try to break down each one to make sure that you buy just what you need, and you can pay less later to upgrade and get exactly what you want. Good luck with your purchase and let us know what you picked out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts