Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I saw this thread on another EVIL site in which I was BANISHED from for all eternity by the 17 year old moderators, and I thought it would be pretty cool .
What is the story behind your screen names on this or any other site???

I'll start

DAKING350Z
I have a Jack Russle dog named ELVIS and I own a 350Z...
Elvis's nick name was THE KING combine the two and you have THEKING350Z, But seeing how I am from Jersey and we prounounce "THE" like "DA",I found it incredibly appropriate to make it Da-King...Kind of like that old Saturday Night Live skit DA-BEARS.....
Lets hear your stories...

PS this site ROCKS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOL.. that was great.. My story isnt as funny though..

I have a 77 280Z.. My last name is Wigen.. like.. ( Wigen OUT)

so I came up with 77Wigen..

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Mine isnt so interesting. Its the same screenname I have had on aol for like 7 years. Its just my name and the year that I was born.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Mine is quite simple:

Track edition Z, 2003.

Wasn't exactly in my "creative mindset" when I first put it in, but I'll stick with it.

Keep up the great work on the site, guys!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Mine is from our girl dog. Actually my husband got her before we even met. He named her Jinxx after Mr. Jinks the cat in the Hannah Barbara cartoons Pixie and Dixie of the Huckleberry Hound show. He liked the way Mr. Jinks laughed and was so mischeiveous. She certainly is mischeiveous...and brazen. She is 75 lbs (american bulldog) and our male dog(johnson american bulldog--bosworth or DaBoz) is 170+lbs. She is constantly starting stuff with him, chasing him and trying to take balls from him, push him out of the way so she can eat, and basically try to show him she is still the Alpha dog (he is 2 years younger)

I sometimes get wacky and start singing songs incorporating her name into them like Tom Jones (?) "Jinxxy cat Jinxxy cat I love you, yes I dooooooo, you and your jinxxy cat eyes..." So, that's where I got Jinxxycat....but I don't pick on dogs bigger than me! LOL

Here they are playing in the snow....she is the little one in the air...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Mine started when I got my first Z back in '98. It was a 1990 300ZX NA. At that time I was in college and I got a nickname of Rage (my first name is Ray, so it sounded the same). So anyway, I took the ZX and the Rage and put them together and hence ZxRage was born.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Sosa@Apr 6 2004, 11:18 AM
My last name is Sosa and about 99.9% of the people I know call me Sosa or Sos.  I doubt if half of them even know my first name.

I think its cool to be called by your last name..Especially if you have a cool last name..

·
Registered
8 Posts
My passions...hockey and cars (and girls but thats a given).
My team Toronto Maple Leafs
My car 350 Z
my handle mapleleafzzz
simple, but i like it

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Being a master of the obvious, I combined my name and the model of my car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
If you have to ask ;)

Double meaning at least. If I take someone out, you've been "350'ed"

1 - 20 of 115 Posts