What year is your Z

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I looked for a similar poll and didn't find one so I thought I'd make it up. I'm just curious as to how many of each year are lurking around, it seems to me that there are a lot more 03's than anything else.

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
I know that the 03 had the highest sales per year, and if declined from there. This is fairly typical when a new model or new style for a particular model comes out.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I know that the 03 had the highest sales per year, and if declined from there. This is fairly typical when a new model or new style for a particular model comes out.
I am not sure how to verify that, I know there were 10k 2003's brought in 2002 but not sure how many more sold before the 04 models got here in early 03

I think you will probably find a lot of 03 owners on forums as we were probably fanatical about the car and a lot of pre-orders that still hang on to the car.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Just got an 08' Nismo Z. =]
I have a quick question for all, My Z (03 track) has slotted and drilled rotors, and ever pics I have seen (Even Beanz's Nismo) does not have these rotors. Did the previous owner buy these and put them on after market? or am I just not looking hard enough?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a quick question for all, My Z (03 track) has slotted and drilled rotors, and ever pics I have seen (Even Beanz's Nismo) does not have these rotors. Did the previous owner buy these and put them on after market? or am I just not looking hard enough?
They are aftermarket.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Mine is really an '04.5, but that isn't a voting option :)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts