Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be selling my rims from my old car. I am looking to be getting around 900 prolly or a thousand for them. If you guys would have this money what would you do to your Z for it.

This is how I am. I love the stock lines of my Z. I have the Bose sound system in my Z and i think thats good enough. I thought about switching my rims but I have the tourign model so i have the nice 18s. so i dont know if i should do that. i like exotic rumbles not loud ass exhast and stock it kind of has that. i am probably sometime gonna get the popcharger so itll be even nicer. what would u guys get for your z with that money, or maybe you wouldnt get anything

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
For a thousand dollars, I'd get the Crawford plenum and strutbar, and some slotted rotors for all corners. Upgrade the fluids, get Nismo wheels, a true dual exhaust or better y-pipe, underdrive pulleys, upgraded clutch and flywheel...oh, wait, I'm over my limit. :banghead:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol...is there a site where i can hear exhausts... i like exotic car sounds

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

Pretty much anything exotic sounding is gonna be well over $1K.. However, if I had my choice, I'd go with the Tommy-Kaira setup.. sounds better than sex.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tommy - kaira for the z? lets hear it. got a sounc clip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts