Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say whats up to everyone on this site. This is my first post. I can not get my pictures to load at all...I think they are to big, any advise??

I have an 03 LS 350z veilside v1 front lip, veilside v1 rear, greddy sides, nismo spoiler, Axis 19" wheels, Nismo exhaust, Crawford Cats, Pop-Charger, Alpine DVD player w/NAV, subs, amps, all that good stuff....Anyone Have the Plenum if so is it my next step?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome to the board! You have a nice sounding setup there. I think the pics hav eto be less than 140k but not definate on that number. Jaysen (350z) can tell you more about that. Im sure he will chime in soon. I was just talking to you in the chatroom about the plenum thing so you have my opinion on that.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
HI Mike!!!!!
I have to say guys that his Z looks SWEET!!! I especially love the look of the GReddy side skirts, very NICE!!!
I look it everyday across the street from my office
...I am glad you came over to the site! Now we just have to meet in person!!! And those pics of both Z's of course...

And BTW just email me those pics and I can host them for ya, or downsize them and shoot them back to ya. I pm'd ya both of my emails!

Welcome and hope to see ya round the boards, and cross the street! :goodtimes:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, and jinx thanks for inviting me here..

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I have the Crawford plenum and strut brace -- highest recommendation.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts