Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Z in Modified Mag Nov Page 20, it says 15" weld wheels but that is not what these are. They look like 18" or 19" aluminum 5 spoke wheels. The Z in this pic I found on their site shows them but it hardly shows the details.

Anyone know what they are?

Chris

·
Registered
78 Posts
in the bottom photo those rims are definately Volk wheels, belonging to their "GT" line I believe. Your guess is as good as mine in the top photo however. (?)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by krevissco@Oct 4 2004, 07:49 AM
in the bottom photo those rims are definately Volk wheels, belonging to their "GT" line I believe. Your guess is as good as mine in the top photo however. (?)

Yes, they look like Volk GT-P.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well Mojo you get a big cookie!!! :biggrin: You are good...

Here is the official word from Dan @ Performance Motorsports...

"Hello Terri, thanks for the compliments. The wheels on the z are "ROH"
Shadow Chrome "RT" design.

We are a distributor of the them, if your interested we have the set from
the photo shoot available for a discounted price, or I can get you a price
on a new set.

Sincerely,

Dan Ziegler
General Manager
Performance Motorsport"

[email protected]

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey, I was jsut gonna post about these! I was looking at the pic and the caption that said 15" and was like WTF?!?

Okay, I'm interested in the discounted price, so I emailed him. Will post what I hear back

·
Registered
3 Posts
:thumbsup: I saw ROHs on the red twinturbo 350z roadster you guy prepared many times at shows so I figured the silver one has the same brand.

:bump:

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey guys, it's dan ziegler from performance motorsport... glad to get questions from another z site..i'll try to add to the forums when i can...

anyone see the NOPI results form Dallas :)

goto http://www.nopi.com and follow the links to the NDRA, and then Dallas World Finals...

# 1 Qualifier... 350Z

1 - 14 of 14 Posts