Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Ugh, armor all is the worst....it will leave splotches every time. Start by cleaning them again, I personally use a Mr Clean magic eraser to get all the stuff off but be warned, they will 'shed' little white specks all over the place b/c of the texture of the doors so be prepared to vacuum up your carpet afterwards. I'm sure other cleaners will work. To treat the doors (as in protect them) I use Aerospace 303. The trick to using any protectant is to spray the product on a MF towel (microfiber) and THEN apply to the door. Don't spray directly onto the door panels or you will get the splotches. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
jinxxy nailed it as usual.

Get rid of the ArmorAll on patio furniture or shine up some trash cans around the neighborhood...keep it away from the Z.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
lol, if you use Armor All correctly on the door panels, it works well. Bunch-o-haters.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
lol, if you use Armor All correctly on the door panels, it works well. Bunch-o-haters.
Autopia dot org confirms ArmorAll has changed its formula and is safe to use. :waxing:

I will continue to use 303 Aerospace ...I've got 3 or 4 unopened bottles of the stuff. :)

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
I've done OK with Armor All as long as I don't spray it directly on the door panels, or I use the wipes. 303 is mail order only (as far as I know) and I have never messed with it. My local spa store used to carry it for the hot tub cover but no longer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
303 is mail order only (as far as I know) and I have never messed with it. My local spa store used to carry it for the hot tub cover but no longer.
I get mine from a lacal RV Dealership. Only place in town I could find it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've done OK with Armor All as long as I don't spray it directly on the door panels, or I use the wipes. 303 is mail order only (as far as I know) and I have never messed with it. My local spa store used to carry it for the hot tub cover but no longer.
Check boating stores as well---I was in West Marine while vacationing in Panama City, Florida and they sell the whole 303 line. :)

Since I have a roadster, she gets lots of leather conditioner and 303...

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Thanks for the info, all :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ugh, armor all is the worst....it will leave splotches every time. Start by cleaning them Carpet cleaning brisbane again, I personally use a Mr Clean magic eraser to get all the stuff off but be warned, they will 'shed' little white specks all over the place b/c of the texture of the doors so be prepared to vacuum up your carpet afterwards. I'm sure other cleaners will work. To treat the doors (as in protect them) I use Aerospace 303. The trick to using any protectant is to spray the product on a MF towel (microfiber) and THEN apply to the door. Don't Carpet Cleaning Sunshine Coast spray directly onto the door panels or you will get the splotches. Good luck.
Hello jinxx. You have shared very useful information regarding door panel cleaning but I need your advise for carpet and upholstery cleaning of car. Can I use Mr clean magic for cleaning seats and carpets or there are some other useful products?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts