Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What bumper is this? It almost looks like the ings N-spec molded to the stock bumper but that really doesnt make any sense...I kinda like it, but have never seen before.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, that's nice! I really like the black accent on the front lip. Mmmm....shiny...

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I like it. Don't know what it is...but I like it.

Now, what is the spoiler on the Z next to it...? Looks like a Celica GT spoiler???

·
Registered
310 Posts
I would guess a standard Nismo as well judging by the sides. The sides definitely have a nice paint job. The flares are done in black and the rest in the body color. I would assume the bumper is done the same way. The lower lip and the bar crossing the open cowl are done in black, the rest in chrome silver.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
It would be nice to see the inside of the car, too. I see Recaro seats. Who knows what else he's sporting under the hood and inside the car?

·
Registered
470 Posts
does any body know where i can get the nissan front emblem but with the Z?

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
really looks more like a veilside V1 lip and they had cut out the plastic grill, added two pillars on the inside of it to give it a unique look for the foglights. without seeing it in person or upclose it does look like pretty decent work on it

·
Registered
12 Posts
[/quote]

wow where did you get those pictures? have more of it?

I just looks like a stock bumper with a N-Spec mouth and V1 lip. :)

i'd like to see the Z next to this car.

can we see more pics ?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]
that is exactly what it is...
<div align="right">[snapback]66994[/snapback]
[/quote]

i don't think it is. the veilside v1 lip doesn't sit as flush...it looks more "stuck on".

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
[/quote]
that is exactly what it is...
<div align="right">[snapback]66994[/snapback]
[/quote]

i don't think it is. the veilside v1 lip doesn't sit as flush...it looks more "stuck on".
<div align="right">[snapback]67017[/snapback]
[/quote]

could be molded though. easier to modify it if it is the urethane V1 also

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
whatever it is it looks great (but the plate has to go!).

Not sure who posted it but it does look like a stock bumper with the grille cut, nismo lip and some custom work with a great paint job!

I noticed the sidemarkers and the right side wheel? is this a European or UK model?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's JDM...I'll have to find the site again

1 - 20 of 38 Posts