Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently purchased clear reflectors for my 2006 Z but came to realization that the 06 reflectors are a little bit bigger (doh!) now im wondering which mods (performance, interior and exterior) for 03-05 will fit on the 06 models...

i have read that the front bumper is different in size and so none of the lips will fit.

also, does anyone know if clear reflectors for the 06 model are even available yet?

and last but not least, what kind of paint is silverstone? (index number)

any help will be appreciated. thanks!

-jon

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
front lip kits may not work, though bumper swaps and skirts will

i have the 06 300hp engine, and i had some minor issues bolting in my K&N Typhoon airbox, the front of the engine is slightly wider with the variable exhaust stuff

ive fitted an exhaust and high flow cats with no problem

re interior, none of the CF goodies will work on the new console, and i dont think any of stereo dash kits will either as the 06 stereo looks to have rounded corners

but its only a matter of time before these newer parts are released

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i dont know for sure, but to hazard a guess id say no

from my own perspective the new reflectors look thicker, just as u mentioned. Plus the mounting screws may be in a different location

just wait dude, Nissan will release clears soon

http://www.my350z.com/forum/attachment.php...94&d=1136679165

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info tpiace...

im planning on getting the jwt popcharger by the end of this month. i'll let you know how it goes

·
Registered
49 Posts
maybe a dumb question, but does the popcharger work pretty much like any other CAI? improved gas mileage as long as you can keep your foot out of it? i probably should wait until the car is broken in to do it too huh? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts