Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought an 03 350z that is wrecked, and I was wondering what particular model I got. Is there any specific way to tell what level your car is? Its a 6 speed, has no sunroof, no special sound system, but has front, side, and curtain airbags. Let me know how I can tell.

oh, and me= :newbie: to 350z's

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome! Did you buy it from a dealership? The best and easiest way to tell is to call Nissan North America. They should be able to pull up your VIN and tell you everything you need to know about it.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well, need more info. What type/size wheels does it have? Does it have leather seats? Does it have Brembo brakes? Is there a 6 CD changer/tape deck?

BTW No 350Z has a sunroof unless it's custom cut. That is not an option. You mentioned it's Triple Black? Did the dealer tell you that cause it's called Super Black.

:welcome: to the forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the wheels that came on the car are aftermarket american racing "rebel" 18" chrome rims. No it doesnt have Brembo's or a VCD switch or traction control switch. It has no headlights bc it was wrecked, and the dealer had pulled off all the broken items. It has leather seats, and no 6 disk changer.

Oh, and lol, I didnt even mention that the car was black in my post, but for some strange reason, you guessed it. It is black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts