Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I dont have an entire kit but I have a veilside v1 urethane lip. I got it from MVP motorsports.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@May 12 2004, 04:56 PM
I dont have an entire kit but I have a veilside v1 urethane lip. I got it from MVP motorsports.

Ditto. A body kit would only get destroyed on my car... agricultural excursions on track are the best!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
NONE. I have a Track model with the little factory spoiler. That's all I need. I am trying to keep the car looking completely stock so that I don't attract the wrong kind of attention (the cops). The last thing I need is the CHP snooping under my hood.

The only way you can tell that my 350Z is not stock under the hood is to have a good eye and notice that the Borla exhaust tips are larger than the stock tips.

At the moment I also have my racetrack set-up, which is Nismo 5-spoke forged wheels and the adjustable Tein coil overs on the lowest ride height. But I can raise it back up, and replace the stock Rays wheels with my street tires, and then the only tip-off is the off tips. LOL.

Besides, the 350Z is one of the most beautiful sports cars ever designed by any car manufacturer. Don't muck it up with a big wing, silly aftermarket ground effects, a wild paint scheme and a bunch of stickers. It's like painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
haven't decided on one yet, but i would get the NISMO one if and when i do decide. it is not too outrageous and fits the car just right in my opinion

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
veilside v2 spoiler.. i have had it since december.. yet it remains unpainted .. i guess ill get it installed someday

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@May 12 2004, 06:18 PM
veilside v2 spoiler.. i have had it since december.. yet it remains unpainted .. i guess ill get it installed someday

Yeah gotta get my lip on too b4 the meet. Gotta get it lookin good for that!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@May 12 2004, 06:18 PM

Good thing you didnt get it installed on the old Z...That would have sucked!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Kaminari Urethane lip kit from MBAutoSport
Data System Illusion spoiler from Toyama Group

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here you go:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts