Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

What is the worst mod for the Z

11K views 46 replies 34 participants last post by  BlackZpilot 
#1 ·
I've seen a lot of posts concerning the best mod's for the 350Z. However, just for fun, I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone considers to be the worst mod they have ever seen on a 350Z (performance or cosmetic). If possible please include pics

#4 ·
there is a guy in Dallas that did not like the NISMO stickers that you can buy so he had some made but he did NOT realize that the red DOT at the end was the O. so his car says NISM Z all over it.

I laugh everytime I see it - I would tell him but it is way too much fun not telling him.

~Z~ (with an evil grin)

#5 ·
It has to be all those guys that just have to go and put F/I in there car. Don't they realize that if god wanted pressure above 14 psi he would have made it so. :biggrin:
For me it is a tie between spinners and exterior lighting that does not match the paint of the car i.e. green undercarriage with a brick

#7 ·
for me it has to be the 'Fairlady" badges

i can understand if its a female Z owners, but why would a masculine guy want to call his car fairlady :ghey:

maybe its just an Aussie perception

#13 ·
Aloha,
Clear Taillights would be bad, as in not good. Rear wings on tall uprights are pretty not so good either, unless it is on a JGTC car, then it's there for function.

A Hui Hou

PaulO

#14 ·
[/quote]

Fairlady is the correct name of the Z.. it was changed when it shipped out of japan to other countries.. It is done obviously for marketing reasons similar to having separate badges for infinity/nissan, acura/honda, etc..
<div align="right">[snapback]105348[/snapback]
[/quote]

It may be appropriate in Japan or Europe but I find it daring for people to have it in the states. I mean in Europe men can wear skin tight shirts and not get beat up and dress metrosexual without being called metrosexual.

#15 ·
It's got to be those god awful rear windows sunguards. the one's that look like an air conditioner vent. Like on the old camaro's? I've only seen one Z with them on, but it was heinous.

#21 ·
[/quote]

agreed
<div align="right">[snapback]105995[/snapback]
[/quote]
not to be funny or anything, but if that's a pic of your car in your signature, don't you have a fairlady Z emblem?
<div align="right">[snapback]107436[/snapback]
[/quote]
No, his emblem says 350Z

#23 ·
[/quote]

agreed
<div align="right">[snapback]105995[/snapback]
[/quote]
not to be funny or anything, but if that's a pic of your car in your signature, don't you have a fairlady Z emblem?
<div align="right">[snapback]107436[/snapback]
[/quote]
No, his emblem says 350Z
<div align="right">[snapback]107452[/snapback]
[/quote]
oh, it looks like trillion's pic showed a fairlady emblem on back...my mistake

#25 ·
[/quote]

Why is that ricey? Looks like a pretty good widebody kit, no stickers, no huge wing.. Nice rims.. I dont get it?? Also, looks like he's real deal, as you can notice all the glass in his car has been removed - probably to add some lightweight plexi or the like..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.