Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
I think that widebody kit is prety bad ass, and this i coming from a domestic guy who's first japaneese performance cars were the current wrx and now the 350z i just bought.

First off, I'm surprised we haven't had a purist say, "any mod," to answer the question posed here.

I'm sure all of you realize that if you intend on getting top bucks for your Z (if you should hit your head for some reason and want to sell), then keep all mods removable. Modify at your own risk.

Now - the worst mod? Very subjective. I'm not sure the question needs to be asked. You buy your car - you do what you want to it. It's nobody's bidness what you do. They don't like it? TFB :cheers:

(and - WTF is "metrosexual?" - from a post on page one here :banghead: )

Cheers from a soggy North Carolina.

Attachments

Originally posted by RUFDRAFT@Sep 15 2005, 08:41 PM
First off, I'm surprised we haven't had a purist say, "any mod," to answer the question posed here.

I'm sure all of you realize that if you intend on getting top bucks for your Z (if you should hit your head for some reason and want to sell), then keep all mods removable. Modify at your own risk.

Now - the worst mod? Very subjective. I'm not sure the question needs to be asked. You buy your car - you do what you want to it. It's nobody's bidness what you do. They don't like it? TFB :cheers:

(and - WTF is "metrosexual?" - from a post on page one here :banghead: )

Cheers from a soggy North Carolina.
[snapback]155452[/snapback]​

A "metro" is a guy that takes longer than his woman to get ready to go out.

:lmfao: Altezzas are :ghey:

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/keithroane/altezasRgay2.gif');}" />

Originally posted by TOYKILLA+May 22 2005, 09:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TPIACE
@May 22 2005, 01:01 AM
for me it has to be the 'Fairlady" badges

i can understand if its a female Z owners, but why would a masculine guy want to call his car fairlady :ghey:

maybe its just an Aussie perception
[snapback]105313[/snapback]​

Fairlady is the correct name of the Z.. it was changed when it shipped out of japan to other countries.. It is done obviously for marketing reasons similar to having separate badges for infinity/nissan, acura/honda, etc..
[snapback]105348[/snapback]​

if you've seen "gone in 60 seconds" of the 50 stolen cars, every single car was named after a female and no one blinked, so to call a car a fairlady in general just makes sense to me.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.