Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wanting to get a nice set of suspension, nothing too expensive, 500 or 600 at the MOST. i have 20" staggered axis wheels, and with the tires i have i've heard i can lower the car all around only about 1/2 an inch, so i'm kinda limited. let me know what you guys think is the best kit for me, and if you have a certain kit how much it was to buy and install.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I did a little searching... and all the kits I found seemed to lower by an inch or more...

I have heard many good things about this, the Hotchkis Stage 1 TVS Kit, which is on my shopping list... actually it should be coming very soon. It drops the car 9/16" in front and 3/4" in back... now i don't know if you can fit that... I've never personally seen a Z with 20's so I don't know how much room you have under there... Sorry I can't be of more help

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
I'm looking at your avatar and I'm wondering if those are the 20" axis wheels you're writing about. Do you have any larger pictures of your 20" set up? I'd like to see a bigger shot of them before commenting on the best suspension...jmo.

btw, tires don't generally "lower" the car because the overall height is the same as any other set up regardless of the wheel height....that is to say that a 17" wheel and tire setup and an 18 or 19" setup and even a 20" wheel and tire combo will have pretty much the same overall height. The section height of the sidewall will change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts