Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What how-tos do you guys want to see? I am starting over with my new car and will be documenting all my work on it.. I have a few in mind but overall what do you think most people want/need?

(I know, I know.. alarm install!... I promised that before and it will be coming... )

·
Registered
123 Posts
hehe, ****... you stole my thunder

I'm hoping to see power steering cooler and diff cooler installs someday.

·
Registered
42 Posts
NISMO CAI install since the instuctions I think are in a diff. lang.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Something a little different. I'd like to see a passenger side airbag cutoff switch. My roommates just had a baby and I want to be able to turn the airbag off if I should need to have the baby in my car.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Lo Fi Ched@May 28 2004, 10:42 AM
Something a little different.  I'd like to see a passenger side airbag cutoff switch.  My roommates just had a baby and I want to be able to turn the airbag off if I should need to have the baby in my car.

I believe that you have to go thru a lot of red tape in order to even get one from Nissan.(isn't that correct guys?) Richard I believe has one in his Z. Maybe he will see this and give some advice...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@May 28 2004, 12:49 PM
I believe that you have to go thru a lot of red tape in order to even get one from Nissan.(isn't that correct guys?)  Richard I believe has one in his Z. Maybe he will see this and give some advice...

That is correct jinxxy, you need approval from the government.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
**** those are some serious projects to undertake as a DIY. How about soundproofing with dynamat, or maybe overlays.

·
Registered
19 Posts
anyone in new jersey that owns a 350z know how to do it? ill pay them 75 bucks to swap them out if they know how and they are iwlling. im getting desperate arent I ?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts